PLEASE ALLOW AT
LEAST 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF DIY ITEMS AS WE'RE
WORKING FROM HOME A LOT. PLEASE NOTE: WE
ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UK Adhesives FINISHED These are Not normally Animal
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF DIY ITEMS AS WE'RE WORKING FROM HOME A LOT.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UK
These are Not normally
The Stick Man
Postage (shipping methods)
Please note that due to Covid-19 all delivery companies, including Royal Mail, are under tremendous pressure to deliver extra items with reduced staff. Please be patient with us and especially them - we are all just doing our best to get orders to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Our Shopping Cart calculates the cost of postage and packing depending on the delivery destination you have selected. The Shopping Cart has no "intelligence" and uses a simple table based on average prices for similar sized orders. Prices go up in increments until a maximum amount is eached, after which larger orders are still priced the same for delivery. It's impossible for any automated system to work out exact prices for each possible combination of items which is why the table system is used. Remember that delivery costs include not just the cost of the postage but also the time and materials used in packing your order and driving them to the post office.
We use the following services as our standard methods of shipping:
1. First Class Post within the UK (including Northern Ireland) - usually gets you the goods within 3 working days. Small packages up to approximately 1.5 kgs
2. Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK. Normally delivered within one working day of posting. Signature required.
3. Fedex Courier service. Signature required and parcel tracking available. Finished sticks, shanks and heavy packages are normally sent this way so make sure someone will be at home or give an alternative shipping address. YOU SHOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM FEDEX notifying the expected delivery date so please ensure that you give us your correct email address.
4. Airmail post within the Irish Republic, Europe and Scandinavia, normally three to five working days.
5. Airmail post to USA and Canada, normally five to ten working days.
6. Airmail to places such as Australia, normally seven to fifteen working days.
Please note that the Shopping Cart will calculate an approximate cost of shipping for destinations outside the UK. If the actual cost is significantly higher we will verify it with you before shipping. If it's significantly lower we'll just reduce the cost and send the order. We use a "signed for" service outside the UK because too many packages have apparently not been delivered otherwise! Please don't ask us to use a cheaper, non tracked service, unless you don't want the goods to arrive!
For credit card transactions outside the UK we have to pay an additional charge to our card processing company to verify the address of the cardholder. This charge is passed on to you by including it in the shipping charge.
If you select an incorrect shipping destination you may pay too much postage! NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU DO THIS!!!
IF YOU REQUIRE AN URGENT 'GUARANTEED' DELIVERY AND ARE WILLING TO PAY EXTRA FOR IT THEN PLEASE USE THE "URGENT ORDER ADDITION OR CHANGE" E-MAIL FORM BEFORE ORDERING TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Please note: Customers outside the UK may be required to pay additional shipping surcharges, local taxes or import duties. The Stick Man has no control over these and can not be held responsible if you have to pay them!
WE DO NOT SUPPLY FINISHED STICKS OR STICK SHANKS OUTSIDE THE EU (see our TERMS page).
Email The Stick Man